Deliver a Universal User Experience for Mobile Apps Across iOS, Android, and Windows Phone
PITTSBURGH, PA – April 21, 2016 - GrapeCity, the largest component solution provider in the Microsoft Visual Studio Partner Ecosystem, today announced the addition of ComponentOne Studio Xamarin Edition to its world-renowned Studio collection of data and UI controls for web, desktop, and mobile business applications.
“With the newly added controls for Xamarin in ComponentOne Studio, developers can start building cross-platform iOS and Android apps with C# and Visual Studio,” said Greg Lutz, product manager at GrapeCity. “With Xamarin Edition, users can display, edit, and visualize their data in compelling new ways with flexible datagrids and an array of data visualization controls.”
The ComponentOne Studio collection of UI controls are designed to empower developers to build modern, streamlined, futureproof .NET applications. The powerful, lightweight and easy-to-use controls allow developers to build sleek, high-performing, feature complete applications for major platforms including, WinForms, WPF, UWP, ASP.NET MVC, ActiveX, LightSwitch, Silverlight, ASP.NET Web Forms and now Xamarin.
GrapeCity, staying true to its heritage of offering strong grids and beautiful charts and gauges, has debuted the Xamarin Edition with stunning charts, gauges, and grids for native mobile. Developers can deliver to end users a universal experience across Android, iOS, and Windows Phone by using the same API across the platforms. By developing once in C# and XAML, developers can create enterprise-level apps for all devices with support from Xamarin.Forms.
Controls Included in Xamarin Edition:
- FlexGrid: The industry’s best grid control is available for native mobile apps! Includes intuitive touch gestures for cell selection, editing, and scrolling, along with adaptive column layouts for any device.
- FlexChart: Add stunning data visualization to any mobile device with FlexChart. Includes top Cartesian chart types, flexible data binding, and built-in touch-first interaction and animation.
- FlexPie: Round out chart offerings with Xamarin Edition’s beautiful pie chart, which includes exploding pie slices, customizable colors and styles, and built-in animation.
- Gauges: Add radial, linear, and bullet-graph indicators to mobile dashboards, and include animation, interaction, and a clean modern look.
- Calendar: The calendar control consumes your scheduling data and includes built-in date range selection, globalization, and both horizontal and vertical scrolling.
- CollectionView: Get a powerful data binding component with the .NET-based CollectionView, which provides currency, filtering, grouping, and sorting services for your data collection.
Availability & Pricing
The company offers a no-charge, 30-day trial of ComponentOne Studio, which may be downloaded at http://www.componentone.com/Download/ Online visitors may also access tutorials, forums, documentation, and videos as part of the GrapeCity experience. Introductory subscription pricing per developer seat is $695 for the standalone Studio Xamarin Edition and $1495 for the complete ComponentOne Studio suite.
Blog: Xamarin Controls Added to ComponentOne Studio .NET Suite! http://our.componentone.com/2016/04/20/xamarin-controls-added-to-componentone-studio-net-suite
GrapeCity is an award-winning Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, a premier Visual Studio Industry Partner, and one of the world's largest providers of developer components. The company has more than 850 employees and hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide. For close to 30 years, GrapeCity has provided enterprises around the world with state-of-the-art developer tools and components, software services and solutions. Visit www.componentone.com/ultimate and follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/componentone
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.