ComponentOne Studio licenses include a one-year subscription that entitles you to product updates, new releases and technical assistance. Maintaining your subscription ensures you’ll stay ahead of the curve with new features, support, and complete compatibility with the latest technologies.
Renewal Rates (2017)
|PRODUCT||PRE-EXPIRATION RENEWAL*||POST-EXPIRATION RENEWAL**|
|Standard Support||Platinum Support||Standard Support||Platinum Support|
|ComponentOne Studio Platform Editions (WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, UWP)||$445||$745||$695||$995|
|ComponentOne Studio Platform Editions (ActiveX, LightSwitch, Silverlight)||$545||$845||$895||$1195|
* Pre-expiration renewal applies when you renew your subscription before its expiration date.
* Post-expiration renewal applies when you renew your subscription after its expiration date.
Please email email@example.com or call 1.800.858.2739 to confirm any renewal inquiries.
- New products released during your subscription term
- Product updates and upgrades released during your subscription term
- A single serial number with a single renewal date for simplified subscription management.
- Access to My Licenses, where you can manage your GrapeCity account online, verify subscription(s) status, update contact information, and more
- Dedicated support services for the full duration of your subscription term, including a searchable knowledge base, peer-to-peer product forums, code samples, FAQs, newsgroups, and more
Subscription, Renewal, and Registration FAQs
Q: Why is registering a product so important?
A: Registering your product ensures you receive subscription benefits, updates, and renewal reminders before the expiration date.
Q: Does GrapeCity offer multi-year subscriptions?
A: GrapeCity offers one, two, and three year subscriptions packages.
Q: If I have multiple GrapeCity subscriptions, can I co-term them to one subscription date?
A: GrapeCity offers prorated co-terming, making multiple license management simple.
Q: What is a renewal?
A: A renewal gives you the option to extend your subscription/product license for an additional year.
Q: Who is eligible for a renewal?
A: Any current subscriber is eligible before their subscription expires.
Q: If I don't renew and my subscription expires, does the license terminate or is it still valid?
A: ComponentOne Studio Subscriptions have a perpetual license, so subscribers can continue to use products received with their subscription after expiration.
Q: There are multiple products in the subscription. Can I give some of them to another end user?
A: Everyone who uses products within a subscription must have a ComponentOne Studio subscription license. Contents cannot be shared with non-subscribers.
Q: Can you add new seats to a subscription contract?
A: New licenses or additional "seats" may be added at any time.
Q: How can you purchase a subscription and what is the cost?
A: Subscription licenses are offered through GrapeCity or through GrapeCity's international network of authorized (Distributors and Resellers. Subscription licenses are sold directly by GrapeCity, or by any of GrapeCity's Authorized Distributors and Resellers.
Q: What is an upgrade?
A: Upgrades are modular enhancements to select ComponentOne Studio products. These upgrades often provide new functionality, are fully compatible with the base product, and are easy to learn. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.858.2739 to confirm any upgrade inquiries.
Q: How do I keep informed of updates to ComponentOne Studio products?
A: Registering your product ensures you receive update notifications.
Q: How do I download the latest updates?
A: Just click Download and it'll start automatically, or install C1Live, which automatically checks for updates and installs them for you. Read our End-User License Agreement here.
Q: What are the signs that my subscription has expired?
- If you receive an expired message when trying to license your product.
- If you receive an official notice via e-mail, phone, or mail with information on how to renew.
- You can also view your Account History.
More Licensing, Subscription, and Renewal Information