ComponentOne, a division of GrapeCity*, is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where it serves as the headquarters of GrapeCity's
Developer Tools business. A leader in the Microsoft Visual Studio component industry and a Gold partner of Microsoft. ComponentOne focuses on providing its
customers with innovative components, controls, tools, and solutions. ComponentOne was recently acquired by GrapeCity.
Learn more about the acquisition.
Founded in 1980, GrapeCity is an award-winning
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, a premier Visual Studio Industry Partner and one of the world's largest providers of developer components. The company
has more than 850 employees and tens of thousands of customers worldwide. For more than 30 years, GrapeCity has provided enterprises around the world with
state-of-the-art developer tools and components, software services and solutions.
Our flagship product, Studio Enterprise, is designed to meet
Microsoft Visual Studio developers' evolving development needs, whether working in Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET,
ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight, Windows Phone, iPhone, .NET Compact Framework (Mobile), or ActiveX. In addition to Studio Enterprise, we also offer
ActiveReports reporting components,
Spread Excel-like spreadsheet controls, and
jQuery UI widgets.
It's our mission to help our customers realize their full potential. We constantly update and improve our products, and continually mature our company
to be in the best position to deliver innovative products as new technologies emerge. We aim to provide:
- Microsoft Visual Studio developers, designers, and architects with a premier studio of components, controls, tools, and solutions that enables them
to efficiently build applications and projects for Windows, Web, or Mobile.
- World-leading service and support through our globally based facilities, and through our award winning Platinum subscription services, all providing
added value and benefits to ComponentOne customers.
At a Glance
- Experience: Developing custom controls for Microsoft Visual Studio since 1987 and providing solutions in the Help authoring
industry since 1991
- Target Audience: Software developers, software architects, IT professionals and
- Users: 75% of Fortune 500 companies use our products
- Product languages: English and Japanese
- Channels: Worldwide distribution through 80 resellers and distributors in over 50 countries
- Awards: ComponentOne has received numerous industry and user accolades including
awards from SD Times, The Code Project, Penton Media Group, DevProConnections, Visual Studio
Magazine, Society for Technical Communication, and SQL Server Magazine.